Just Watch Me

Just Watch Me

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

Well, lemme seeeee. haha
i love the rain. its soo peaceful, and serene and i particularly love the smell when the cool breeze brushes it past my face. ive always adored the rain. its cool and refreshing and it just, makes the day feel much more relaxed.

today, it rained pretty much all day. it was goood. sitting in class.. doing bit of work at a time :P just looking out the window. im always wondering something. today i was wondering what the rest of the week would be like. oh how i wonder alright.

 i like this picture. not only is it nice, but it also kind of reminds me of alice in wonderland, but at the same time reminds me of a feeling. i dont know how to describe it, but its kind of.. like when i used to play with my sisters outside when we were little. we used to do all the tea parties and such, but.. it just makes me feel like i wish i could go back and have one last tea party. id like that, id like it alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment