Just Watch Me

Just Watch Me

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jingle Bells

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride.... yaddda yadda yadda haha
well, this is a christmas i dont really want to forget, but i swear on my life.. it still feels like november or some other month.. definately NOT christmas!

my lord how fast this year has gone :S
ups and downs, good grades, shitassed grades.. faaaaa.
 and now im facing the end of the year, with new years right around the bend. what the hell.
i wanna be the first..well.. i want this to be my first time actually announcing that i have a new year's resolution:
to fulfil my new year's resolution; which is... make 2011 one kick ass year :)

its my final year of high school. its my final year of seeing probably everybody ive worked around for the last 5 years or so. its hopefully going to be a happy year for me :) here's to hoping aye.

seasons greetings, cheers big ears, merry christmas and happy new years from me :3

see you next year xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment