Just Watch Me

Just Watch Me

Saturday, December 4, 2010

To All Aspiring

Well this has been an exciting weekend for me in a while.
Hardcore music. gig. guys. scenes. smoking. piercing. small  spaces. crowds. loud music. food.  drink. everything good in life aye.

Sienna Skies <3 yum.
words cannot describe how good it felt to go to my first hardcore music gig with my best friend, yes, everything appears fine.. hopefully, and my pseudo- brother bob :P
awesome night much? YES.
okay, so my phone photography skills arent too great, but theyre not that bad either haha
im that far away from the band, where the guy in the white is the lead singer :)
i talked to his band mates and actually touched one of their arms. yeah, wow.. to some of you thats not a big deal, but for my first time at one of these it was the best time for me.
close up experience of a band thats kicking success in the balls and making their way to the top :)
oh how i love my life right now.

and that was just my friday :)
SS:03122010

No comments:

Post a Comment